Today I thought I would write a very simple mindful post.Whenever I feel down or when lot of negativity dawns on me I always try to think about all the good things that has happened in my life. I try to stay calm and positive by remembering those moments. I would say today is one such day.
So as 2018 is coming to an end I really want to be thankful for all the things that has happened in my life this year.
- I am really grateful that me and my husband bought a Car this year
- I am really grateful for the beautiful house we shifted. (even though it is rented)
- I am grateful for our savings this year
- Most importantly I am grateful for being able to launch my blog this year 🙂
- I am grateful for our healthy life
- I am grateful for all the small and big happiness in our life
- I am grateful for maintaining good relationship with our family and friends.
I often feel better after writing about the things I am grateful for. I would suggest anybody who is having a rough day or feeling demotivated please try this I am sure you also will feel better. This simple exercise would give a reflection of your whole year. Have a good day!!!!